- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 3 large zucchinis, chopped
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- Optional: olive oil for garnish or cilantro for garnish
- Over medium heat, sauté olive oil, onion, and garlic, about two minutes.
- Add pepper and ginger. Continue to stir.
- Mix in zucchini and chicken broth.
- After bringing the soup to a boil, lower heat to a simmer to let zucchini soften, about 45 minutes.
- Puree the zucchini soup in an immersion blender until the mix is creamy and smooth.
- Add pepper, olive oil, or cilantro to season.
Recipe adapted from www.reganbaroni.com/blog/recipes/zucchini-soup-recipe/
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members. Raymond James does not provide tax or legal services. Please discuss these matters with the appropriate professional.