A Halloween Cinder Cake made with crunchy Halloween Oreos topped with creamy orange sherbet, whipped cream, Oreo cookies and Halloween sprinkles. This dessert is super easy to make and a fun Halloween treat for all ages.
- 1 package (20 oz) Oreo Cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 container (1.5 quarts) orange sherbet
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Halloween sprinkles
- In a large Ziploc bag, use a rolling pin to crush the 2/3’s of the Oreos, or pulse in a food processor.
- Add melted butter to crushed Oreos and toss to combine. Press into an ungreased 9×13 cake pan to form a crust, and place in freezer for 30 minutes to firm up.
- While crust is chilling, soften the orange sherbet on the counter until it’s easy to spread but not melted. Spread softened sherbet over Oreo crust. Return to the freezer and chill while you’re whipping the cream.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla; whip until stiff peaks form. Decorate the top of the dessert with the remaining Oreo cookies, chopped, and sprinkle with Halloween sprinkles.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap. Freeze 2 to 3 hours until the sherbet is firm. To serve, thaw slightly and cut into squares.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members. Raymond James does not provide tax or legal services. Please discuss these matters with the appropriate professional.