We hope you enjoy this winter staple in Sophia’s house. It’s sure to warm the stomach and soul on a cold day.
- Olive Oil
- 1-2 lbs. Stew Meat
- Garlic Powder
- Red or White Wine, you can use either (lots😊 – you can use either)
- 2-3 c. Frozen Peas
- 16 oz. Tomato Sauce
- Turn on stove at medium heat
- Add oil (olive or whatever you have)
- Add stew meat and sauté
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- After browning and juice begins to show, add ½ a bottle of red wine (this cooks away)
- Add tomato sauce (any kind)
- Cook for 45 minutes on low
- Add frozen peas or canned peas and cook until they have thawed or heated through
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members. Raymond James does not provide tax or legal services. Please discuss these matters with the appropriate professional.