Here’s another delicious recipe shared by our own Sophia Whitney. Inspired by Sophia’s Italian heritage, the simple, flavorful ingredients make this an easy dish to make on a weeknight.
- Shredded Cabbage (bagged if available)
- 1-2 cups Chicken Broth (or Vegetable broth)
- Penne (or pasta of your choice)
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, in a separate pan sauté garlic in olive oil over medium heat.
- Add red pepper flakes for a little spice, if desired.
- Add cabbage (as much as desired) and add 1-2 cups of broth to pan. Depending on how much cabbage you are making, you can add more broth.
- Bring to boil then drop heat to simmer for 10-15 minutes (until some of the broth evaporates).
- Add salt to taste.
- When pasta has finished cooking, combine with sauce and top with Parmesan.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members. Raymond James does not provide tax or legal services. Please discuss these matters with the appropriate professional.