Deb Kelly’s son, Kyle, uses easy-to-find ingredients to make staying at home a little bit easier.
- 1 pkg. refrigerated pie crusts, softened (pkg contains 2 crusts)
- 2 cups peeled and diced apples
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400o. Unroll pie crusts on work surface. Cut each crust into quarters using pizza cutter, making 8 wedges.
- Mix apples, sugar, flour, and cinnamon in bowl. Spoon 1/3 c. of apple mixture onto one side (half) of each crust wedge. Fold untopped half of wedge over the filling. With fork, press edges to seal. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Cut several small slits in top of each wedge to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 15 – 20 min or until light golden brown.
- Enjoy warm or cool.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members. Raymond James does not provide tax or legal services. Please discuss these matters with the appropriate professional.