1 piece thick-cut bread
Freshly squeezed lemon juice
Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
2 Tbsp. goat cheese
1 tsp. freshly chopped chives
- Toast the piece of bread until it’s golden brown.
- Use the avocado half without the pit and store the half with the pit (this will help maintain freshness).
- Remove the avocado from the skin, place the avocado flesh with a squeeze of the fresh lemon juice into a medium bowl, and mash it with a fork.
- Season with salt and pepper, as needed.
- Spread the mashed avocado on top of the toast, followed by the crumbled goat cheese and chopped chives.
- Serve immediately.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor some of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members. Raymond James is not affiliated with What’s Gaby Cooking.