With a sweet and sour dressing, this salad recipe is a delicious way to dress up broccoli for a barbecue or a day at the beach.
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup Hellman’s mayonnaise
- 2 heads broccoli
- 8-10 pcs bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped purple onion
- Mix together red wine vinegar and sugar.
- Microwave 30 seconds, stir until sugar is dissolved and set aside to cool.
- Once cool, add Hellman’s mayonnaise and
- Rinse and chop heads of broccoli.
- Crumble crisp bacon over chopped broccoli heads.
- Add shredded cheddar and purple onion.
Pour sauce amount as desired.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members. Raymond James does not provide tax or legal services. Please discuss these matters with the appropriate professional.