8 bacon slices
½ cup low-fat Greek yogurt
½ cup fresh dill, roughly chopped
1 scallion, finely chopped
1 pound skinless salmon fillet
1 teaspoon oil
8 thick slices toasted bread
- Cook the bacon until it is crisp.
- Mix together low-fat Greek yogurt, fresh dill, scallion, and ¼ teaspoon of both salt and pepper.
- Slice salmon fillet into 4 thin pieces. Sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon of both salt and pepper.
- Cook the salmon in oil on medium heat until it is opaque, 1-2 minutes per side.
- Spread the yogurt mix on 4 slices of the toasted bread. Place lettuce, sliced tomato, salmon, and bacon on top. Place 4 more slices of toasted bread on top.
Recipe adapted from Good Housekeeping
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor some of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members. Raymond James is not affiliated with Good Housekeeping