This impressive Charcuterie Board is the essence of easy entertaining! Piled high with cured meats, cheeses, crackers, fruit, nuts and more, your guests will be wowed by this gorgeous and delicious spread. A favorite appetizer for a party!
Jam, Jellies, Spreads, Preserves
- 10 oz spreads and or jams (fig spread, marionberry, habañero pepper jelly, pesto, coarse ground mustard, apricot jam)
Fresh Fruit and Crackers
- 16oz grapes, get at least two varieties
- 8oz strawberries halved
- 3oz blueberries
- 3 oz raspberries
- 12oz crackers Triscuit, recommended
Cheese and Meat
- 10oz soft cheese (fresh mozzarella, blue cheese, brie, etc.)
- 10oz semi-hard cheese sliced (Cheddar, Monterey, Gouda, Havarti, Provolone, etc.)
- 8oz cured or smoked meats (Columbus salami, Prosciutto, ham, etc.)
Dried Fruits and Nuts
- 10oz dried fruits (dates, apricots, cherries, etc.)
- 8oz nuts (raw almonds, pecans, pistachios, etc.)
- fresh herbs to garnish (mint, rosemary, basil, etc.)
Pickles, Peppers, Olives Etc.
- 5oz cornichons
- 5oz stuffed olives
- Place all jams, preserves, mustards, or dips into small bowls or shallow dishes and place on the board.
- Add meats and cheese, placing larger items like sliced meats and blocks or slices of cheese on the board first.
- Add crackers and or bread next, spacing them out on the board.
- Fill in gaps on your board with fresh and/or dried fruit.
- Add garnish and serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Adapted from Mom on Timeout.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members. Raymond James does not provide tax or legal services. Please discuss these matters with the appropriate professional.