This White Christmas Mojito looks as gorgeous as it tastes. It comes out pure white, and the pomegranate arils look like holly berries against snow.
- ½ lime
- 6-8 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 oz Bacardi Silver Rum
- ½ oz Malibu Rum
- ¼ cup coconut milk canned
- club soda
- pomegranate arils garnish
- Cut the ½ lime into 2-3 wedges.
- Muddle the lime wedges, mint and sugar in a glass to release the lime juice and mint oils.
- Add ice until it fills one to three quarters of the glass (based on your preference).
- Pour in the rum and coconut milk. Stir until combined.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with mint and pomegranate arils.
Recipe adapted from Good Living Guide.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members. Raymond James does not provide tax or legal services. Please discuss these matters with the appropriate professional.